NOTICE: The ID Section will be closed on 4/14/17 for computer maintenance.
Copies of reports may be obtained through our Identification Unit. Please call (775) 353-2279 and press #4 to confirm the report is available for dissemination prior to appearing in person. Juvenile criminal information is deemed confidential and cannot be released.
Identification records services are available:
Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Closed on Holidays)
at 1701 E. Prater Way, Sparks NV 89434
When requesting an incident crime report, please have the following information available:
- Report Number (for example: 16-12345)
- Your Name
- Type of Incident (traffic accident, burglary, etc.)
- Involved person’s name(s)
- Date and time of incident
- Address or location of incident
***COPIES OF REPORTS MUST BE PAID FOR IN CASH ONLY***
Click here for a copy of fee schedule